What Is InterX Therapy?
What is InterX Therapy?
At the InterX Therapy Center we use electric stimulation in an unconventional way to boost the entire body’s healing ability for reducing pain and restoring function to a person’s life.
Who is Helped by InterX Therapy?
- Those who have pain where nothing else has worked for them.
- Those who have nerve numbness, pain, or burning that is not relieved by injections or medications.
- Long term problems from injury, failed surgeries, or disease that interferes with sleep and simple activities
- Recent injuries or trauma to the body of any kind.
What makes InterX Therapy different?
The InterX is the only electric stimulation (EStim) device that displays a number on the front of the device when contacted with the skin, shows the therapist exactly where the body has the greatest capacity to receive the stimulation. The readout tells the therapist where to focus on the body to generate the greatest healing. The initial treatment, most often, is not done in the area of pain.
How does InterX work?
By applying Estim to the nerves across the skin, the body will release its own natural pain relieving chemicals. The InterX has multiple attachments that permit treatment to the scalp, face, spine and nerve points which will create the greatest pain relieving results. No other electrical stimulation device is able to do this.
What Are the Side Effects?
There are no known side effects to InterX treatment. It is safe to use over orthopedic metal implants, directly over the spine, face and scalp.
Controlled clinical trials have shown statistically significant results in:
- Reduced pain
- Reduced medication intake
- Increased range of motion
- Reduced inflammation
- Clinical observation at the InterX Therapy Center reveals a 90% success rate in reducing pain